In this episode, Blaine and Anthony continue their series on the Story of God by arriving, at last, at Jesus. In particular, this show addresses the way in which Jesus deals with sin and death so that the story of Israel, with its law and sacrificial system to manage sin and its prophetic promises to manage death, is brought to its climax.
This show is the first installment in a 3-part conversation on the work of Jesus.
Mentioned in this Episode
- How God Became King and Matthew For Everyone by NT Wright
- The Mediation of Christ by Thomas Torrence
- Pilate the Priest Peter Leithart
- The Book of Akathists
- Jesus of Nazareth by Pope Benedict XVI
- Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist by Brant Pitre