In this episode, Blaine and Anthony continue their conversation on the work of Jesus: How, exactly, does Jesus deal with the problem of spiritual oppression? Why does it matter that Jesus reigns supreme over the council? Where is the gate of hades, and what would it mean for Jesus to build a church there? The life and work of Jesus specifically overthrows the spiritual powers of this world. Join the Mount Vigil team for a conversation on the faithfulness of Jesus, the recapitulation of the story of Israel, and more.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Jonathan Pageau’s depiction of everything
- The Origins of Evil Spirits by Archie Wright
- Eden The Bible Project
- Jesus Through Middle Eastern Eyes – Kenneth Bailey
- Arise Oh God – Fr. Andrew Stephen Damick
- Jesus of Nazareth by Pope Benedict XVI